Oral E- Poster Presentation
- Presenter needs to attend and be available during poster presentation session on a designated day.
- Duration for E-Poster Presentation will be 5 mins (3 minutes for presentation followed by 2 minutes for discussion/question-answer).
- The posters should be in JPEG/PDF format in Landscape Orientation (ration of 16:9) and only the Title of Presentation and the Conference Registration ID Number allotted by the Registrations Committee should be displayed.
- Overall File size: Less than 5 MB; Images and tables: at least 300 dpi.
- Good picture quality is essential.
- Kindly adhere to the Prescribed template for Oral E-Poster presentation uploaded by the Scientific committee. (Same template file given in three Formats-.pptx, .jpeg, .pdf for your reference)
- The complete presentation should be sent to the Scientific Team through email at: [email protected] on or before 15th November 2023 as a deadline for ease of display on the day of your presentation.