Oral Paper Presentation
- The duration for paper will be 8 minutes followed by 2 minutes for discussion. Presenting author should strictly adhere to the time schedule.
- All papers are to be presented in a PowerPoint presentation 2003 or higher versions in formats ppt/pptx.
- Presentations should be prepared in the widescreen format with a ratio of 16:9.
- Images, Figures, Video, and Audio will be preferred more over Text in PPT.
- First slide of the PowerPoint presentation should contain only the Title of Presentation and the Conference Registration ID Number allotted by the Registrations Committee.
- Kindly adhere to the Prescribed Power Point Presentation template uploaded by the Scientific committee. (Choose any one Template for your Paper Presentation as per your Choice)
- The complete presentation should be sent to the Scientific Team through email at: [email protected] on or before 15th November 2023 as a deadline for ease of display on the day of your presentation.