Oral Print Poster Presentation
- Presenter needs to attend and be available during poster presentation session on a designated day.
- Duration for Print Poster Presentation will be 5 mins ( 3 minutes for presentation followed by 2 minutes for discussion/question-answer ) .
- The Poster must be presented physically and it will be in hardcopy format.
- You are required to arrange your layout of the poster ( 3ft×4ft- Portrait ) according to the template uploaded by the scientific committee on the conference website and keep the design ready for further instructions. ( will be uploaded and notified on a later date )
- Good picture quality is essential.
- Kindly adhere to the Prescribed template for Oral Print Poster presentation uploaded by the Scientific committee. (Same template file given in two Formats-.pdf, .jpeg for your reference)
- The complete presentation should be sent to the Scientific Team through email at: [email protected] on or before 15th November 2023 as a deadline for ease of display on the day of your presentation.