CALL FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
The Indian Association of Public Health Dentistry and the scientific committee of 27th IAPHD National Conference invites abstract submissions from the registered delegates under the category of Oral Paper and Poster Presentation. Abstract submissions that are related to the conference theme “Public Health Dentistry Synergising Towards Sustainable Oral Health” are encouraged but abstracts on other topics in dental public health and other broader issues related to oral health are also welcomed.
All abstracts should be only submitted online through the conference website abstract submission page.
- Abstract Submission
Abstract Submissions Open: 25th August 2023
Deadline for Abstract Submissions: 30th September 2023
- Sharing of Scientific Presentations
Dates to be notified later
General Guidelines for All Abstracts Submission
- Abstract submissions will be accepted online in prescribed format through the link available on the conference website.
- Registration for the 27th IAPHD National Conference is mandatory to be eligible for any Scientific Presentation.
- Scientific Presentations can be submitted under the following categories: –
- Oral Paper Presentation – Open for Faculty members, Final year, and Second Year PG Students
- Oral E- Poster Presentation – Open for First and Second-year PG Students
- Oral Print Poster Presentation– Open for All faculty and Postgraduate Students. This category is being kept with the idea to bring back the originality and olden days essence of any Scientific Conference, but it will be reviewed on the basis of interest shown by the presenting delegates.
- All Scientific papers/Scientific posters can be either Theme based or Non – Theme based.
- Theme based Scientific papers/Scientific posters can be submitted under following focus areas:
- Oral Health Awareness and Education
- Legislation, Policy, and Advocacy
- Digital Health and Artificial Intelligence
- Sustainable Oral Healthcare for Special Groups
- Intersectoral and Multilateral Collaborations
- Clinical Health Research
- A delegate can present as author in only one category of presentation, but can present as co-author in more than one presentation.
- All postgraduates are required to duly fill and attach consent forms (signed by their respective guides) prior to submission. The same may be downloaded from the website abstract submission page.
- All Abstract submissions must be in English language.
- Authors are responsible for the accuracy of information provided during submission (eg. spellings, designation etc.)
- Scientific paper /Scientific poster not fitting into any of above focus areas may be submitted as Non-Theme-Based Scientific paper/Scientific poster.
- Reviews (Meta – analysis, Systematic Review, Narrative Review etc) may be submitted as Theme or Non – Theme-Based Scientific paper/Scientific poster.
- The focus area should be reflected in either the title or objective of the abstract to enable scientific committee to decide on appropriateness of focus area under which the Scientific Paper/Scientific poster is submitted.
- The scientific committee will have the sole discretion to accept/decline the paper or change the focus area.
- Previously published abstracts (in print or any electronic format) or those presented at another meeting are not encouraged and will not be allowed.
- Acceptance of the abstract is subject to the decision of the scientific committee which would be final and binding.
- A confirmation email on the receipt of abstract will be sent to the presenting author. The Registration ID will serve as Conference Presentation ID.
- Following the submission, there will be no opportunity to modify these abstracts and resubmit them for further consideration.
- All abstracts for Scientific paper /Scientific poster shall be the exclusive property of the Scientific Committee, 27th IAPHD National Conference and may be used for appropriate academic purposes.
- The delegates are encouraged to submit their abstract ahead of deadline to avoid unforeseen last-minute delays.
- Awards will be given to the Best Scientific Presentations during the 3 days of Conference.
- For any queries related to scientific abstract/presentation,
Dr. Charu Khurana,
Email Id: [email protected]