Oral Paper/Poster Abstract Submission Specific Guidelines:
- We encourage you to send an informative abstract (complete abstract) as it will be published in the souvenir.
- It is the authors responsibility to check for completeness, accuracy, and authenticity of the content. Incomplete abstract submission (Example, where it is cited as, “results awaited”) will not be accepted.
- Abstracts should be STRUCTURED as Introduction, Objective, Methodology, Results and Conclusion as applicable for SCIENTIFIC PAPERS and POSTERS and UNSTRUCTURED for GENERAL POSTERS. No tables, graphs or images are allowed.
- Abstracts should contain original material that has neither been published nor presented at another meeting at the time of submission.
- The maximum word limit is 250 words.